High up in the mountains some of the country’s most ambitious chefs are whipping up culinary masterpieces on a nightly basis. If you want to be a part of Colorado’s booming food movement, consider attending a Colorado culinary school to get your degree. Dedicated instructors will teach you all the skills and techniques that you will need to become a master of the kitchen. Convenient to the cities of Denver, Colorado Springs, and Grand Junction, Colorado culinary schools make it easy to pursue your passion. Explore course options and find the program that is right for you. And be sure to look into both online and in person degree opportunities available at Colorado culinary schools.
As a Colorado culinary professional, you will:
- Bake, roast, grill, broil, or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Check freshness of food and ingredients before cooking.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes.
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
Some career figures for culinary professionals in Colorado:
- Average annual salary: $23,390
- Currently employed: 22,770
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Colorado Culinary Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.