Massachusettes is one of the culinary centers of New England. From Boston to Worcester there are creative new restaurants opening up serving fresh interpretations on the world’s cuisines. If you share this passion for food, consider attending a Massachusetts culinary school. By the time you graduate you will have a head full of recipes and hundreds of hours of experience in the kitchen. Whether you want to be a master baker or a sophisticated sous chef, a Massachusetts culinary school can provide you the training you need. With flexible programs and tuition assistance, getting you degree has never been easier. And be sure to check if your Massachusetts culinary school has online as well as in person degree programs.
As a Massachusetts culinary professional, you will:
- Bake, roast, grill, broil, or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Check freshness of food and ingredients before cooking.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes.
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
Some career figures for culinary professionals in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $27,380
- Currently employed: 23,910
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Massachusetts Culinary Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.