The people of New Hampshire want to live free or die. And though they didn’t make it their official motto, they also want to eat a lot of delicious food. If you want to be free to cook the way you want, get the training you need from a New Hampshire culinary school. You will work in a restaurant quality kitchen with experienced professionals who can teach you how to dice, broil, and grill with the best of them. New Hampshire culinary schools near places like Manchester and Concord graduate ambitious chefs every year. They are using what they have learned to change the culinary scene in the state. With both online and in person classes, available, there is a New Hampshire culinary school program that is right for you
As a New Hampshire culinary professional, you will:
- Bake, roast, grill, broil, or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Check freshness of food and ingredients before cooking.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes.
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
Some career figures for culinary professionals in New Hampshire:
- Average annual salary: $24,820
- Currently employed: 5,130
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
New Hampshire Culinary Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.