Vermont Cooking Schools & Training Programs
Vermont is one of the most beautiful states in the country. Restaurants across the state are reflecting the natural beauty in inspired dishes using fresh local ingredients. Ambitious restaurant customers have supported a vibrant local food culture. Access the excitement by getting your degree from a Vermont culinary school. You will take classes in restaurant quality kitchens and work with experienced instructors who offer hands on attention and training. Graduates of Vermont culinary schools go on to work in popular restaurants in Montpelier, and Burlington. Take the first step and find the Vermont culinary school that is right for you. Be sure to decide if you want to attend online or in person.
As a Vermont culinary professional, you will:
- Bake, roast, grill, broil, or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Check freshness of food and ingredients before cooking.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes.
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
Some career figures for culinary professionals in Vermont:
- Average annual salary: $26,850
- Currently employed: 2,130
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Vermont Culinary Schools Enrolling Now