Wyoming is the least populous state in the entire country. But that doesn’t stop Wyoming from having some great restaurants. Cuisines from around the world are interpreted by skilled chefs in restaurant kitchens across the state. Many of these chefs got their degree from a Wyoming culinary school. The curriculum touches on everything from selecting the best fresh herbs, to butchering your own meats, to creating delicate and delicious sauces. If this sounds like paradise to you, consider a Wyoming culinary school degree program for your education. Upon graduation you will be well equipped to work in a professional kitchen in Cheyenne, Casper, or Laramie. And with online and in person degree options available, starting your program at a Wyoming culinary school is easier than ever.
As a Wyoming culinary professional, you will:
- Bake, roast, grill, broil, or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Check freshness of food and ingredients before cooking.
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes.
- Clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
Some career figures for culinary professionals in Wyoming:
- Average annual salary: $23,180
- Currently employed: 2,420
- Employment outlook: 13% Growth over the next ten years
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Wyoming Culinary Schools Enrolling Now
Ashworth offers respected, affordable online degree programs and expert guidance to help you meet your goals while balancing work and family. Now you can get the precise training you need to become the professional you’ve always wanted to be. And you can go as far as your education takes you.